- "Daria Rabotkina is a young pianist with clearly prodigious musical gifts. ...she remained sensitive to each composer's individual subtleties..."
- The Washington Post
- "A Russian virtuoso"
- The Miami Herald
- "Sterling technique ...consistently alive to the poetry"
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- "…a pianist full of fire and warmth."
- The Plain Dealer
- "Dramatic presence and total focus"
- The News-Times
- "…a display of breakneck piano virtuosity…"
- San Francisco Chronicle
- "requisite ferocity and tenderness, with mystery on the side"
- Santa Barbara News-Press
Daria Rabotkina, winner of the 2007 Concert Artists Guild International Competition, was born in Kazan, Russia, in to a family of musicians and gave her first solo recital at the age of ten. Her first musical steps were guided by her parents, Guzel Abdoullina and Sergei Rabotkin, both outstanding pianists, and Nora Kazachkova at the Special Music School in Kazan. Ms. Rabotkina's burgeoning career has already led to solo appearances with the San Francisco and New World Symphonies under the baton of Michael Tilson Thomas and with the Kirov Orchestra and Valery Gergiev in a four concert North American tour.[Read More]