- "Daria Rabotkina is a young pianist with clearly prodigious musical gifts. ...she remained sensitive to each composer's individual subtleties..."
- The Washington Post
- "A Russian virtuoso"
- The Miami Herald
- "Sterling technique ...consistently alive to the poetry"
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- "…a pianist full of fire and warmth."
- The Plain Dealer
- "Dramatic presence and total focus"
- The News-Times
- "…a display of breakneck piano virtuosity…"
- San Francisco Chronicle
- "requisite ferocity and tenderness, with mystery on the side"
- Santa Barbara News-Press
Daria Rabotkina will be joining the faculty of Texas State University in San Marcos, TX as Assistant Professor and artist/teacher of piano in the fall of 2016.
Dr. Rabotkina was born in Kazan, Russia, in to a family of musicians and gave her first solo recital at the age of ten. Her earliest musical steps were guided by her parents, Guzel Abdoullina and Sergei Rabotkin, both outstanding pianists, and Nora Kazachkova at the Special Music School in Kazan. She received her education at the Kazan State Conservatory and Mannes College of Music in New York City under the tutelage of Vladimir Feltsman. Dr. Rabotkina also holds a Doctorate degree and the Artist Certificate from the Eastman School of Music where she studied with Natalya Antonova.