- "Daria Rabotkina is a young pianist with clearly prodigious musical gifts. ...she remained sensitive to each composer's individual subtleties..."
- The Washington Post
- "A Russian virtuoso"
- The Miami Herald
- "Sterling technique ...consistently alive to the poetry"
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- "…a pianist full of fire and warmth."
- The Plain Dealer
- "Dramatic presence and total focus"
- The News-Times
- "…a display of breakneck piano virtuosity…"
- San Francisco Chronicle
- "requisite ferocity and tenderness, with mystery on the side"
- Santa Barbara News-Press
"staggeringly gifted", "spellbinding in everything she played"
Daria Rabotkina, winner of the 2007 Concert Artists Guild International Competition, has been lauded as “…a pianist full of fire and warmth” (The Plain-Dealer). Ms. Rabotkina’s burgeoning career has already led to solo appearances with the San Francisco and New World Symphonies under the baton of Michael Tilson Thomas and with the Kirov Orchestra and Valery Gergiev in a four concert North American tour. Whether in front of an orchestra, in the recital hall or in a chamber music setting, Ms. Rabotkina impresses audiences and critics alike with her “clearly prodigious musical gifts” (The Washington Post).